Saturday 2 April 2022

Garden Affair : Self seeded spring blooms

             Summer has been picking up with day by day increase in soaring temperature and it is right time to bid adieu to spring blooms.  I was taken by surprise when I spotted some of the blooms popping up by themselves in the spring garden. This is what excite me about spring when spring flowers grow by themselves in the season . 


                              I was intrigued by the Ice plant that self seeded itself  and bloomed in spring                                         



The marigolds looked adorable when they chose to grow among pot of petunias 




Larkspur are always fun to spot every spring this time they choose a spot which I planned  to raise a marigold bed and look at this they both are creating a dramatic spring scene together 



It was after monkey haul in the garden my tomatoes plants  grown for the spring  were pulled apart and when I was hopeless  it was in the backyard garden that I spotted self grown tomatoes plants bearing  ripe tomatoes growing under the tree . 

                                                       






It is the time for link up party  Garden Affair where you can share posts related to Gardening , Nature and birds . The link up party will remain open for a week starting from Saturday . 










 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

8 comments:

  1. All these are beautiful flowers. I like marigolds. And also petunias.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, these are wonderful spring surprises! I am happy for you!
    In my blog today I am showing, among other things, an aquaponic facility in Vienna, and I seem to remember that you also reported on aquaponic technology in your blog... Maybe my post is of interest for you?
    Happy weekend!
    Traude
    https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2022/03/von-fischen-die-tomaton-dungen-von.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for the uprooting of your garden:( Hope this the first and the last time! Can you tell what these flowers are that I posted? The were cut as a hedge for a store.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful images. Lovely marigolds and the ice plant is new for me.
    I hope your tomatoes will be tasty!
    Happy WW and a fine week, Arun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Schön, wenn man den Garten der Natur überlässt.
    L G Pia

    ReplyDelete
  7. I especially loved the larkspurand marigold spring garden scene. How nice to have volunteer tomatoes. This week my flowers are carnivorous, catching small fish and insects in its hollow root-like floating tubes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Larkspur and marigolds make a sweet combination. Thank you for sharing and for hosting.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...