Saturday 23 April 2022

Garden Affair : Mango Tree

 Summer season has begun in our region , amidst the scorching  heat of summer it is summer season  fruits that come as a relief in this hot summer season . Mangoes are the most expectant fruit in summer . I had a old  mango tree in my garden from more than three decades.  The unique attribute of tree is that it bears fruit for two seasons. 

Mango tree is an easy to grow hardy fruit bearing tree which grows without requiring much care 

and can withstand drought like conditions. 


               This is the first harvest of raw mangoes for this summer season.                                                         



                                                                              






It is the time for link up party where you can share posts related to Gardening, Nature and birds . The link up party will be open for a week starting from Saturday.                                                           







You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

10 comments:

  1. I love mangoes! Unfortunately they don't thrive in our country and the mangoes you get in European supermarkets don't compare to the mangoes in hot countries. The best mango experience I had was in Jamaica - we had a room in a nice old family house, there were mango trees and goats, and the goats ate the mangoes right off the trees. That looked funny. I, too, picked the ripe mangoes straight from the tree and ate the sweet, dripping fruit straight away - it made me happy to experience that.
    All the best and happy weekend!
    Traude
    https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2022/04/italien-reisebericht-zwei-relaxtage-und.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish our summer would get here. Love he Mangoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hawaii also loves mango! Sometimes with a little soy sauce/shoyu! Today I brought a breadfruit to share.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We like mangoes. We eat it as ripe fruits or we cook raw mangoes in curry.
    Beautiful to see such first harvest of mangoes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to eat mangos! Thanks for sharing this fruit with us:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love mangoes and will buy mangoes whenever it is in season. I love ripe mangoes that are sweet. I love pickled mangoes too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We had two mango trees in our Florida home, Kent and Glenn varieties. The fruit was so abundant that we had to give it away to many friends. I will miss them (the mangoes and friends) here in Connecticut.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a very successful tree! Lots of goodies for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mangoes are a summer favorite! I heard that eating sour fruit makes our temperature normal to withstand the hot summer. I like to make mango shake, it is so refreshing. I also prefer to sit under the mango trees when it's too hot indoors. Thank you for sharing!
    Mines at donyarific.blogspot.com/2022/04/tondaligan-beach-summer-food-bazaar-in.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mangoes don’t grow in my state because it gets very cold in winter.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...