Saturday 30 October 2021

Garden Affair : Sunflower

                  Sunflowers are popular flowers around the world for their humongous blooms. Its       interesting  to note Sunflower blooms track the sun and move with the direction of Sunlight. There are many varieties of Sunflower and they prefer sunny location to give healthy blooms.  

           


Sunflower seeds are rich source of vitamins ,minerals and proteins. These seeds are natural source for obtaining oil used for cooking. Sunflowers seeds have been considered super foods . 









It is the time for link up party Garden Affair where you can share posts relating to Gardening, Nature and birds. The link up party will remain open for a week beginning from Saturday till next Saturday.
















You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

9 comments:

  1. I like sunflowers very much. This year we had a sunflower-field behind our garden, so beautiful :-)
    All the best from Austria
    Traude
    https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2021/10/italien-reisebericht-toskana-ankommen.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like sunflowers also and i has written a lot of them but i may only share one and the others words you can read if you searchin on it on my website.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunflowers ae always so uplifting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and striking bright sunflowers. I have grown sunflower once in my garden.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love sunflowers - usually I replant every year using seeds from the previous year. Next year I want to buy some different varieties.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the flower and the seeds. It's quite special and the images are, as usual, very beautiful.
    Thank you Arun! Happy WW and a fine November.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty flowers! I know squirrels love their seeds!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...