Bonsai has been one of the oldest technique of growing trees in a shallow pot. Bonsai as an art can envisage in growing large tree in a small pot. Bonsai has been considered as respectful in Feng shui as for their ability to draw positive energy in the room and it gives a sight of relief and joy to every passerby near the bonsai.
- For a beginner Bonsai plant chosen should be a hardy plant like a Jade plant.
- A matured plant at least two to three years old should be chosen for making a bonsai plant
- Choosing a correct size of pot for bonsai plant is essential to successful growth of plant.
- It is important to choose a soil mixture which is light and airy in texture so that roots can penetrate into the pot easily.
- A rustproof thin wire should be used for giving desired shape to the branches.
It is the time for link up party Garden Affair where anyone can share posts related to Gardening, Nature and birds . The link up party will remain open for a week starting from Saturday .