Friday 15 October 2021

Autumn is here

 It is that time of year when morning is becoming cold by every passing day. It would be  soon in a time period of  month or two that winter chill will set in our region. 

Meanwhile my Garden is filled with many colors for Autumn 


                                              

                                                   Torenia Fournieri 


                                                              



                                                            Rutteya Fruticosa


                                                     Gaillardia blooms                                                   


                                                     

                                                               Gomphrena blooms

                                                               


                                                  Golden shower 




                                                                            


                                                               

                                                      Evening sky 

                                                             



                                                               

14 comments:

  1. These are really beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Arun, your flowers are awesome.
    Wishing you a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!
    Happy Garden Bloggers' Bloom Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much beauty in your garden and I love the picture of the evening sky. Happy Bloom Day, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Rutteya flowers are so interesting! I love the Torenia, a flower seen only occasionally here and that I've yet to try growing. The fluffy Gaillardia is impressive too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is the first time I've seen the Rutteya Fruticosa. I was intrigued by it - turns out (probably why I've never seen it) it is not hardy where I live. It is quite a useful plant. Enjoyed your blooms, especially the fluffy Gaillardia. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of the best decision i ever made was contacting Dr Otonokpo to help me get my lover back, I was life filled with happiness after i contacted Dr Otonokpo because he didn't just bring my lover back to me he also made our love for each other more unique and superb. If you need to spice your relationship with more love and attention contact Dr Otonokpo on his Email Address otonokpotemple@gmail.com, call/whatsapp him via his contact +2348114129781 and be happy just like i am, thanks Dr Otonokpo for your great work.






























































    One of the best decision i ever made was contacting Dr Otonokpo to help me get my lover back, I was life filled with happiness after i contacted Dr Otonokpo because he didn't just bring my lover back to me he also made our love for each other more unique and superb. If you need to spice your relationship with more love and attention contact Dr Otonokpo on his Email Address otonokpotemple@gmail.com, call/whatsapp him via his contact +2348114129781 and be happy just like i am, thanks Dr Otonokpo for your great work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have beautiful & colorful flowers still in your garden. Rutteya fruticosa looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your photo reminded me of how someone's sunset is always someone else's sunrise.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Greetings and Salutations! I enjoyed the cyber tour of your Autumn garden. What a beautiful site. I agree with Revrunner your "sunset is someone else's sunrise." Beautifully put and posted.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your garden is beautiful. So many colors!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...