Saturday 20 November 2021

Garden Affair : Flowering Ginger and Turmeric

 Ginger and turmeric are one of the prominent spices in our everyday cooking. There are many species of Ginger and Turmeric that are grown as ornamental plants and are not edible plants. 

These below two species are flowering variety of  Turmeric and Ginger that are grown for their ornamental leaves. 

                                                                     Curcuma Aromatica 




                                                                          Kaempferia rotunda 







It is the time for link up party Garden Affair where you can share posts related to Gardening , Nature and Birds . The link up party will remain open for a week starting from Saturday.       

















You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

9 comments:

  1. I've never seen Ginger or Tumeric flowers before. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was my first time too that i saw this. Than is my blog link for sure something for you to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I didn't know that there are Ginger and Turmeric plants which are not edible plants! I really love these spices (especially Turmeric), but the blooming of Curcuma Aromatica and Kaempferia rotunda ist beautiful, too!
    All the best
    Traude (grandmother since tonight ...)
    https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2021/11/italien-reisebericht-ein-paar-kleine.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Curcuma Aromatica and Kaempferia rotunda flowers are pretty. I have grown edible ginger and turmeric in my garden. I have seen the ginger flowers but so far I have not seen the turmeric flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did not know that this plants have such beautiful flowers.
    I shall explore them more. Thank you Arun!
    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely - I didn't realise they flowered!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice garden-pictures . Have a good time and all the best
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  8. The second one is precious. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...