Saturday 12 March 2022

Garden Affair : Visit to Birla Temple

It is springtime and recently I got opportunity to visit Birla temple. Birla Temple is a renowned sacred place where God Vishnu and Goddess Lakshmi is worshipped . It is an epitome of modern architecture of any Hindu temple. 


                                                              




I was amazed to spot the spring flowers blooming in the premises of Temple. 



Poppy Flowers







                                                                   Garland    Chrysanthemum 



                                                       Linum grandiflorum



It is the time for link up party Garden Affair where we can share posts related to Gardening, Nature and birds . 


                                                                                        







You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

8 comments:

  1. How nice you were able to visit this beautiful place. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a beautiful temple. Nice to see all these beautiful spring flowers. So colourful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen a few Hindu temples on my travels - but I've never seen one like this one, it looks very special. And how beautiful the blossoms all around - I'm always particularly happy about poppies, they are such a beautiful splash of color in nature!
    Happy weekend!
    Traude
    https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2022/03/kleine-auszeit-mit-hindernissen-in.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see all the beautiful flowers in the temple ground.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love poppies - they are the flower of the state of California, where I lived before!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Near such an impressive temple, of course the the flowers are beautiful.
    I'll try to find more about this place.
    Happy WW and a fine week, Arun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The poppy field is my favorite, though all the flowers are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting architecture, and I love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...