Saturday 29 August 2020

Garden Affair : Love for Caladiums

          Caladiums are one of the best foliage plants with attractive colorful leaves.They are quite easy to grow in our hot climate . Caladiums strive throughout the year with showing beautiful leaves and dry down only when colder months arrive in the year thereby leaving only tubers in the soil.


                                                             


                                                                               



  




Here I invite everyone who want to participate in the link up party where you can share anything about Gardening and specifically about  growing plants and flowers .                                                           





                                                                                                                                

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

15 comments:

  1. Hi and happy Saturday. The Caladiums are just gorgeous. I think it is too cold to grow them here where I live. Florence, OR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for inviting me to your link up! I love caladiums.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your recent visit to my blog. I don't participate in many linky parties because I am hosting my own, but I will try to remember yours the next time I do join other parties. Your garden photos are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your caladiums are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful caladiums. Thank you for your invitation to link up. I hope I can remember for future link up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Arun, for your comment! Here I am!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...caladiums are such a treat. They are to tender to grow here other than in posts, I should try some next spring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore caladiums. Around here (Pacific Northwest in the USA) they are only houseplants. Such lovely, dramatic plants! Thanks for inviting me to this linky, I plan to be back next Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely color pattern. Your caladiums are lovely. Thank you for inviting me to your linky party. Have a greaat day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay, here I am! Thanks for inviting me to your Linkup!
    Your Caladiums look really pretty!
    Hugs Traude

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Caladiums are wonderful Arun, Thank you for hosting! It’s nice to see your Linky party is off to a nice start.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those caladiums are gorgeous ! We can grow them here as an annual .. I am having a bit of trouble getting your link to work on my blog .. it will be some tiny little glitch no doubt .. big sigh ! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. I used to hanker after a caladium years ago until I realised how hard they would be to ggrow in the UK! Their leaves are just SO attractive

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your caladuim they are amazing! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...