Wednesday 29 May 2019

Underneath the Green

Growing large fruit trees in Garden space is always rewarding in a twofold manner they create ample  shade to the garden ,store carbon and emits oxygen to us and thereby creates pollution free environment.
Another more relatable and tangible benefit is bounty of fresh organic harvest obtained from them year after year.

Since summers are at there peak in my region my fruit trees are all ready to bring harvest to my plate.


Mangoes are undoubtedly King of Summer fruits even for any time of the year.


                                                                       My mango harvest



                                         Mango tree in flowering stage


Java Plum or Jamun is the one of most tastiest berries of summer,It has numerous health benefits to the body and is sweetest in taste amongst other fruit trees.                                                                            
Click here to see - Java plum tree care and benefits

Java Plum Tree flowers

My last year harvest of Java plum fruit  - Java Plum harvest



Another of my favorite berries of summer are Phalsa fruit aso known as Grewia asiatica 






Phalsa plant in flowering stage


We should thank almighty to render us with enormous vegetation  to satiate us.
Happy Gardening                                                                   

9 comments:

  1. I am soooo jealous! I would love to have fruit trees! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos of every part of your tree. It's so nice to have them so convenient.

    Your link is a great part of 'My Corner of the World' this week! Thanks for joining us.
    My Corner of the World

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful! You really have some beautiful and yummy fruit to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your fruit trees look amazing! We have apple and pear trees on my farm, but I wish I had a mango tree! Thank you for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mangoes are so inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mango tree! :D That must be so satisfying to pick. I don't know what a java plum is, but it certainly sounds good. Enjoy your fruit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your fruit trees look incredible!  Mango tree  definitely looks nice and during summer in India is the best fruit to have. This website sells really good plant holders https://www.tinkersale.com/c/home-and-living/interior-and-home-decor/plant-indoor-plants-outdoor-planters-wall-planters

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Keep calm and eat Aam" I just remembered this precise saying by someone, when I viewed your article. Mangoes are also familiar as the king of fruits due to its health benefits and taste. I relish the pictures clicked on different stages and angles. You can also check our home decor plants and plant holders home decor plants and plant holders which are astonishing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...