Saturday 20 March 2021

Garden Affair : Stunning Statice Flowers

 The spring is in full swing and the garden is currently filled with riot of colors and many more new blooms are awaiting for their turn to bloom in spring. While the weather is usually  pleasant this time of year the unexpected increase in temperature is indicating towards the global warming .

This year my garden was introduced with new Spring  Annual that has most uniquely shaped pretty blooms. Statice or Sea lavender are one the most unique flowers I have ever grown as a spring annual before in my garden.



                                                   










How to grow Statice and care                                                                                                        

Statice are easy to grow plants and can withstand drought like conditions . They are easy to grow plants and only require organic fertilizer feed once in every month and are popularly used as cut flowers. 
                                                                                                       




It is time for link up party Garden Affair where you can share posts related to Gardening, Nature and birds . The link up party will remain open for a week starting from Saturday to Saturday.


                                                                       




                                                                      

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

20 comments:

  1. Very pretty flowers. Have a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Statice Flowers are really very pretty!
    It is good that they are coping with climate change.
    Best weekend greetings and a happy new week,
    Traude
    https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2021/03/zur-dirndl-blute-ins-pielachtal.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sehr schön - den Frühling finden wir inzwischen an vielen kleinen Ecken!
    Eine gute Woche und liebe Grüße
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sehr hübsche kleine Blümchen in allen Farben.
    LG. Karin M.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are very decorative. I really like the purple ones.
    I wish you a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This really gives me the spring feeling seeing the beautiful photography. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all so pretty. I planted flowers today. Hope the rain doesn't wash away the seeds.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your photos are really beautiful <3 Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Static is gorgeous, a floral celebration. I wonder if it's fragrant.
    I still can't plant in the garden here. The time I write (07:30, Romanian time) is 0 degrees Celsius.

    Have a fine day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful flowers!
    Happy WW and a fine day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Arun,

    I wonder if you got my comment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Arun,

    It's the third time I'm trying to comment here! Phew!

    The Sea Lavender's are so pretty and I'm not sure if I have seen them before. Though they look like Nargis?daffodil. Can we also grow them in pots? And where can i get the seeds/sapling/bulbs?

    It's good to be here for the first time. I host #WordlessWednesday/WednesdayWisdom and would be nice to have you join in if you like. (2nd and 4th Wednesday, and the linky is open for two weeks for multiple posts)

    Here's the link:

    https://natashamusing.com/2021/03/awake-wordlesswednesday-wednesdaywisdom/

    Have a good weekend. And look forward to hear your inputs on this stunning beauty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Natasha , I am sorry for the inconvenience regarding commenting . Yes they are beautiful ,I got the saplings from nearby Plant nursery . I will definitely join your meme for the upcoming week, Thanks for inviting.

      Delete
  13. Nice! The statice I've seen here is very small.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...