Sunday 15 September 2024

Monsoon glory

 Monsoon  has been extremely good this year , the constant precipitation had brought down temperature to moderation. The fresh blooms in my  garden has been eye pleasing. The array of colors in Garden will last now till the start of winter Season.   

                                                         Rutteya fruticosa

                                                                   


                                                                                     

                                                             

                                                                               Cypress vine 

                                                                               


Vinca Blooms

                                                                       





Balsam Blooms






                                                                          Portulacas 

                                                                        




Pinwheel flower 



                                                                        

Rain Lilies 

                                            


Purple glory in the garden 

                                                                                                       


Plumeria

                                                          


      Summer annuals have revived after monsoon blooms                                                       




Great Egret by the shoreline




                                          

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers! Wonderful that you have grouped them by color range, the blues, pinks, etc. The Rutteya is spectacular, I've never seen this flower before. Your Plumerias are my favorites. I wish I could grow them outdoors in my climate, but alas, it's not possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy your blooms, both those I can grow and those that I can't grow in my climate (such as cypress vine and plumeria). Lots of beauty here, including the great egret. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lake side views are just wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! Glad you are cooling off. Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rutteya fruticosan is amazing. I am unfamiliar with it. I looked it up and love the other name, "Jammy Mouth"!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colors in your garden. Love the egrets.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad your rains were generous but not overwhelming, Arun. The Rutteya fruticosa is a fascinating plant and new-to-me. My Plumerias and rain lilies seem reluctant to bloom this year but then the absence of any rain since early May hasn't helped.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...