Wednesday 18 September 2024

Garden Affair : Portulaca glory in the balcony

 Garden is exuberant and green  after the extended  monsoon, my balcony is filled with colorful blooms of portulaca and purslane. 


                                                              






   

                                                                       



Portulaca are easy to grow hardy plants, they survive throughout the year with blooming for most of the part of the year. They can be easily grown anywhere irrespective of pots and spaces. 

  It is the time for link up party Garden Affair where we can share posts related to Gardening, Nature and birds. The link up party will remain open for a week . 

                                

                                                                   












































































































2 comments:

  1. Dear Arun, your balcony flowers are magical. I had purslane in my garden for two years, but the flowers didn't want to show up again after that... Perhaps I'll give them a try again.
    Unfortunately, there isn't much nature and garden to see in my current post, but one of the most important birds in the world - the dove of peace - can be found on a mural. I hope you accept this post - if not, feel free to delete it.
    All the best from Austria, Traude
    https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2024/09/calle-libre-festival-2024-und.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: Oh, and it looks like I forgot to send you my San Francisco post with a LOT of nature and birds, too - I'll send it now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...