Saturday 12 September 2020

Peacock Flower beauty

 Monsoon Rains had done wonder to the Pulcherima Plant aka Peacock plant during this time of year .Although my yellow variety is the  only one which is blooming right know still it has become a star attraction for the bees and butterflies.


                                                                            



                                                    



It is the time for Link up party Garden Affair .Hereby I invite everyone interested to join my link up party related to gardening where you can share anything about Garden Activities whether it is about growing plants and flowers,harvesting food or Garden decor and maintenance and everything around the Gardening .                                                                                                               




  

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

10 comments:

  1. What a lovely flower. The middle photo clearly shows how lovely the flower is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful flower. I am sorry I don't have any links this week. I live in Oregon and the fires are what I have been posting. I will say with toxic air, no wind and no sun my garden is in survival mode and is pumping out veggies like I have never seen all summer. Plants that I thought were done for the year are producing again. It is a strange and wonderful world, plants. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...we also have a lot of yellow now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very tropical and beautiful flower!! Many thanks for your kind invitation. Sure I'll link my flowers to your linky party!

    isabella

    ReplyDelete
  5. The yellow peacock flowers are beautiful. Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The smoke still lingers but I was able to get this photo of my cauliflower growing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the orange one. Actually my friend gave it to thinking that it will be yellow same as yours. But eventually when it flowers, the blooms turned out to be orange and yellow lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Peacock flowers are very beautiful. Thank you for hosting and have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...