Monday 21 October 2024

Garden Affair : Roses in the Garden

 I have always been fascinated with Roses from the time when I was a kid , the colors of especially English Roses were those that grown  my pragma for gardening . I still remember when I was  a kid I anticipated the unfurling of Rose buds to see its color .  

I still remember when this triplet of Roses bloomed my energy was bouncing of the walls. 


                                                                         



Although English Roses are huge and have multiple colorful patterns , but they lack fragrance unlike knock out roses                                                                                                                           




Knock out Roses (Fragrant variety used in Fragrances )



I had huge collection of English Roses in the past but unfortunately lost some of them during the renovation of Garden. 

                                                    







It is the time for link up party Garden Affair where we can share posts related to Gardening, Nature and birds. The link up party will be open for a week starting from Sunday. 


                                                                              


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...