Wednesday 15 May 2024

Summertime Sunshine

 Summer season is ensuing with temperature hovering around 40 degree Celsius . Summer heat is scorching for the Garden which makes it miserable for plants to survive and flourish. 

While it is unbearable hot the hardy Summer blooming perennials are giving colors to the dry hot summer . 

                Summer Perennials blooms  throughout Summer and blooms lasts  on tree till the end of Monsoon season. 

                                               Flame tree or Royal Poinciana                        







                                                                    Golden shower tree




Jacaranda blooms 






I am glad that colorful bougainvillea's blooms throughout the utmost of Summer 


Boulevard of Bougainvilleas


I am glad Zinnia's  blooming profusely in spite  rise in  temperature

Vinca blooms are blooming in hot summer 




                                    Peacock plant which belongs to the same family as Poinciana 





                                         Adenium blooms are withering after scorching heat       



A Shaglet drying after the bath in river 




12 comments:

  1. I would not enjoy the heat of your summers at all but I enjoy seeing the blooms, especially plants like bougainvillea (which I am familiar with from our state of Florida) and jacaranda (which I've only seen pictures of). Stay cool and keep sharing the beauty of your garden. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lovely Royal Poinciana and tropical flowering trees remind me of my childhood in Cuba! In Cuba the Royal Poinciana was called 'Flamboyan" a corruption of the French name, I presume. We had jacaranda , golden rain tree, bouganvillea and yellow Flamboyan too. Thank you for sharing your beautiful garden, it brings back fond memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your posts because having been born and raised in Puerto Rico, some of these plants are my favorites. My grandma still has a Flame Tree (we call it Flamboyan) in her backyard, and it is so big, we used to climb it as kids. Anf the bougainvillea is my favorite flower in general.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These flowers are incredibly beautiful!
    All the best and a pleasant weekend, Traude
    https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2024/05/weltreise-2024-4-station-tasmanien-teil.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful flowers.
    Wonderful Flame tree.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zauberhafte Blüten, eine herrliche Pracht !
    My contribution

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many beautiful blooms despite the heat! My favorite is probably that Golden Shower tree; I have never seen anything like it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello,
    The flowers are all so pretty, lovely blooms and colors.
    Great capture of the Shaglet!
    Thank you for linking up and sharing your post.
    Take care, enjoy your day and have a great new week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. For me, such heat would also be deadly, but the vegetation at your place is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, your flora is just beautiful. The heat can be tiring, I think, but a lot of plants love it. Thank you for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful captures of colourful flowers here

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...