Monday 15 April 2024

Swiftering into Summer

 The mercury rise in the first week of April was swerved by the weather disturbance in the second week of April. The unexpected downpour in mid of April brought down temperature which helped spring blooms   last for an extended time period . 


                                                        The last Dahlia bloom for this season 


                                                  Pansies are blooming profusely in Garden 


                                          Cineraria blooms are extended with fall in temperature              



                                               Amaryllis Lily are back in blooms with summer arrival  


Bougainvilleas are blooming with summer arrival 

Adeniums are back into blooms with arrival of summer 


Meanwhile  during my recent visit to banks of Yamuna in New Delhi Seagulls were spotted 

                                                           


 


12 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers! I especially like the Amaryllis!
    Great photo of the Seagulls. The Gulls I see here are almost always flying too fast for me to get a good photo. Only a few times have I seen one standing still enough that I could get a picture.
    Happy Garden Bloggers' Bloom Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply wonderful dear Arun
    all the best
    Violetta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous floral photos!
    Thank you for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2024/04/a-trip-to-library.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely amarylis, wow
    I visited you via image-in-ing. My entries are numbered #35+36. Feel free to join WW Linkup W-S: https://esmesalon.com/tag/wordlesswednesday/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your garden operates on an entirely different schedule than mine, Arun, even if we do grow many o the same flowers in the course of the year. I haven't even planted my dahlias yet! I love your Bougainvilleas - that peach-colored variety is extraordinary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love summer..... temperature getting warmer....
    beautiful.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Arun, you show an absolutely enchanting display of flowers and a great seagull photo!
    As for your Garden Affair linkup, I'm a bit confused, because I was away for two months: Has the linkup now changed from Saturday to Sunday?
    I wish you a pleasant start to the week!
    All the best, Traude
    https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2024/04/weltreise-2024-1-station-singapur.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your flowers are so beautiful. We are just getting into the season of growing things here. Thank you for linking up and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an incredible and beautiful dahlia. Love it
    I visited you via Floral Friday Foto. My entry is numbered #11.
    Feel free to join WW Linkup W-S: https://esmesalon.com/tag/wordlesswednesday/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...