Saturday 13 August 2022

Garden Affair : Vinca show

 Rains have revived the blooms in my garden , In the  couple of last days Vinca  blooms have been omnipresent in my garden.                                                                






It is the time for link up party Garden Affair where you can share posts related to Gardening, Nature and birds . The link up party will remain open for a week starting from Saturday. 

                                                                     







You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments:

  1. These are very pretty plants, I don't know if I've seen them before. Since I'm taking part in a blog parade that has the theme "tropical-exotic", I'm also showing a butterfly garden in India today. For you this sight is probably quite normal, for me and for most of my readers it is something very special and just "exotic" :-)
    Happy weekend and all the best
    Traude
    https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2022/08/blogparade-tropisch-exotisch-u30blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vinca flowers are pretty. I have the same purple colour. Sometimes the white and pink will sprout out but currently only the purple ones. I know them as periwinkles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers in your garden!
    Happy WW and a fine week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like vinca. I’ve grown it here.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...