Monday 20 January 2020

Chrysanthemums collection

Flowers that are celebrated for their beauty and intricate shapes and sizes are always being admired by Garden lovers.One of these flowers  are Chrysanthemums that are adored by everyone ,specially appreciated in our region to that extent that we have an annual Exhibition cum sale fair only for Chrysanthemums.

I have always admired them for long now and planted varieties of them in my garden ,Although this year I was able to grow  two varieties only
                                                       



And here's my collection from last years                                                                                                    
















Happy International Flowers day
                                                                                                    

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful blooms, I love the purple ones best as that is my favourite colour #twinklytuesday@_karendennis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some are kind of space like! Really pretty, all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your garden flowers are so varied and colorful! At first, I thought they were dahlias.

    It's delightful to see you at 'My Corner of the World' this week!

    My Corner of the World

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful flowers photos!!!!
    Greetings Elke

    ReplyDelete
  5. When you see these up close, you see all of the details! Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your chrysanthemum varieties are stunning - I cannot pick up a favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look so pretty, lovely and bright. Thanks for sharing. #TwinklyTuesday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at all these beauties! I am mesmerised. Only the small yellow flowered ones can last long in my hot garden.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...