Thursday 26 October 2017

Marigolds in my balcony

What a start to morning sitting in your balcony with Marigolds , sipping hot cup of coffee and enjoying warm sunshine.

 
                                       



Marigold in hanging pots





Marigold on balcony railing














                                                          Partially bloomed Marigold






                                                     French Marigold on railing




I have tried growing adenium from seeds and to my surprise they germinated an update about same will be discussed in upcoming post  .                                                                                      

                                                                                         

1 comment:

  1. Arun, I really like marigolds, specially the yellow ones I have a thing for yellow flowers. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...