Tuesday 11 November 2014

Random Act of Flowers in my Autumn Garden

It's the most pleasant weather of the year after summer that extended quite long this year and there was also scarcity of Rain too.But It's time winter to knock the door and paint the canvas of garden.


          Hibiscus comes alive with the stunning bloom with fall in temperature 
.


First time bloomers are vibrant castor oil plant ...its hard to decide whether foliage is beautiful or flower




The celosia grown from seeds ...didn't know the result would be that amazing




The sunny bright cosmos waving like sunshine in the air 






Wonder flowers of Gomphrena with shining purple edges also grown from seeds 




The unbeatable beauty Canna Lily with lovely Red Foliage



The most unusual beauty Torenia Forneria giving an eye candy blooms

Self seeder Zinnia that pops up every year 



Favourite Fragrant Spider lily another unusual lily 


Tiny blossoms of Dahlberg Daisy outshines itself on that feathery foliage



Chinese aster indicators for the inception of cool weather




The cute little Dwarf Dahlia which brings a smile to my face 



And the Dwarf Cockcomb that has sheer appearance of it's own


I have tried some spring bulbs this year will talk in detail in some other post till then Happy Autumn.

Shared with Abc Wednesday


12 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers! The spider lily and the hibiscus remind of my visit to Costa Rica :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magnificent floral photography for R ~


    Happy week to you,
    artmusedog and carol
    A Creative Harbor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your garden must be truly a sensuous experience with all the colors, textures and fragrances provided by your flowers. Happy ABC Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific specimens...enjoy them♪ http://lauriekazmierczak.com/rain-watered-rose/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colors! Hibiscus is my favorite flower. It's snowing here today and I miss my flowers. Thanks for sharing yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful blossoms! I see that we actually have a few plants in common - that spider lily and the cosmos, for example. I love Bloom Day because it gives us a chance to see what is blooming in gardens around the world and to find out that we do have much in common.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That yellow Hibiscus is fantastic! And I love spider lilies... Happy GBBD!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice flowers. Tried gomphrena this year but did not sprout. Where did you get torenia? Its beautiful. Can you please tell me which spring bulbs you got? I want some too. I read your comment somewhere that you wanted tulips in Jaipur. Did you get them? Will you sell me some? I can offer some plants in exchange. Contact me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Joyfull indeed.... wonderful photo's... i loved watching them.

    Have a nice abc-week and day
    ♫ Mel☺dy ♫ (abc-w-team)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...