Saturday 29 March 2014

Collecting Rose Seeds

A few Days back when I was admiring the beauty of spring Flowers in my Garden ...I found something bizarre on the rose plants 

                       

It was something that I have never seen before...                                                                                        

                                                                     
And I decided to collect them ..........                                                                                                                      

Gardening seems to be all about being Patient and get surprised all the time .                                                    
Happy Gardening !!!                                        
                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...